How To Root Android Phones With CF Auto Root 2022
CF-Root is the root for “rooting beginners” and those who want to keep as close to stock as possible. CF-Root is meant to be used in combination with stock Samsung firmwares, and be the quickest and easiest way for your first root. If your Android device version is Android 5.0 ( Lolipop) on your Galaxy S5 and now wish to gain root access,then read full article on “How To Root Samsung Galaxy S5 With CF-Auto-Root”
- Also Read: How to Root android using magisk 
Benefits Of Rooting
Install Custom ROM for better performance. Block Ads in apps using ad blocker. Increase battery life by killing background process. Backup & Restore apps & data using Titanium Backup. Uninstall Inbuilt App
Read Before Proceeding
- Charge your phone at least 50-60% to avoid harms while rooting process.
- Create A Backup of All Apps and Data for Safety ( You can use Mi cloud/Google Drive Or Pc For Backup)
- Enable USB Debugging
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on phone to connect it with the computer and use Android SDK with it. [Navigate to Settings>> About phone>> tap Build number seven times. A pop up will appear, that reads, ‘You are now a developer.’ Go back to the Developer options and check USB debugging and click OK.]
- Before Starting Create a backup using custom recovery.
- Check the battery percentage of the phone, it should be at least 80%
- Ensure that you have installed necessary USB drivers for Galaxy S5.
- Rooting the device will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- The CF-Auto-Root file works on with Galaxy S5 SM-G900F and flashing this on any incorrect variant might brick the device. Check the model number of the phone by navigating to Settings>> About device>> Model number.
- We are not responsible for any damage to the device.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S5 With CF-Auto-Root
- Also Read: How To Fix Kingroot Failed To Root
- CF-Auto Root
- Galaxy S5 USB Drivers
- Extract the downloaded root package on the computer to get a file with .tar.md5 extension.
- Now If your phone is connected to PC via Usb Then Disconnect it And Switch off the Galaxy S5 and enter Download mode by holding Home, Power and Volume Down buttons together until the construction Android robot and a triangle appear on the phone’s screen. Press the Power button again to enter Download mode
- Launch Odin on the computer. (Click On Odin3-vX.X.exe)
- Connect the Galaxy S5 to the computer using USB cable while it is in Download mode. When the phone is connected successfully, one if the ID: COM boxes will turn blue with the COM port number. This step might take some time
- In Odin click the AP button and select the .tar.md5 file that was extracted in step-1
- Check that the Auto-reboot and F.Reset Time options are not selected in Odin
- Double check everything and hit the Start button in Odin to begin the installation process. This will take a few minutes to complete
- When the installation process is completed, the phone will reboot into recovery mode and install the root package. The ID: COM box will then turn blue
- You can safely unplug the phone from the computer, once the home screen shows up
Sometimes the device does *not* boot into recovery mode and root your device. Just do the entire procedure again if this happens. If it still will not install root and such, make sure that in Odin “Auto Reboot” is not checked. Then after flashing, pull the battery, and boot with VolUp+Home+Power button to boot into recovery manually. This will start the install process.