How to change the voice of Google Assistant on an Android phone?
Have you ever thought about changing the voice of Google Assistant? While using an Android phone, you may have used Google Assistant at times.
You may be bored with the same robotic voice of Google Assistant, which you might want to change.
Changing the voice of Google Assistant is very easy. It also has British, US, and Australian voice options.
Google also separates voices according to different regions.
Change the voice in Google Assistant like this;
- First of all, open the phone’s settings app.
- Then scroll down and tap on the Google option.
- Then scroll down and tap on Settings for Google apps.
- Then tap on Search, Assistance, and Voice option.
- Then tap on Google Assistant.
- Then tap on the Tap Assistant Voice and Sound option.
- After that, if you scroll down, you can see a red and orange box
- Tap on red to hear a woman’s voice, and tap on orange to hear a man’s voice. In the context of other countries, different colors represent different sounds.